Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pizza Throwdown

My brother Bruce and his family are here from Utah and
my brother Eric and his family are here from Idaho.
We've all been having a great time together at my parents home.
Tonight we decided to have a pizza throwdown for dinner.
Megan created a Hawaiian pizza, Kyle and Kris went with pepperoni,
mushroom and olive and Bruce went crazy with a stuffed pizza.




There has been 18 of us around the table since Sunday,
wild and crazy, but a whole lot of fun!

We all voted on our favortie pizza's and it was a tie...
the Hawaiian and Stuft pizza came out on top.
So happy baby Jack is here to entertain all of us.
I'm his favorite even though Kaitlyn keeps fighting for the title:)

2 comments:

Sandy B said...

K-roll Ga-william! I stumbled upon your blog - yippee! Sandy Millward Bell here and loving the pics/updates of your beautiful family. I have one request - more pictures of Karol! And one more request - get a Facebook page. We are all on there - Lisa, Kalei, Cole, me - and I think we want to plan a little reunion. Merry Christmas. And greetings to the entire Gwilliam/Fontaine familia!
Love,
SANDY

Gwilliam Fam said...

So fun Karol! Thanks for posting and we wish we were there:( Hopefully Spring Break.

Blog Archive