Monday, June 21, 2010

Wedding Weekend

A friend in the ward asked me to help out with the
"decorating committee" for her daughters wedding.
Friday we helped make the centerpieces and on Saturday we headed
out to Brentwood to decorate for the wedding that evening.
Fortunately Kaitlyn and Madisen came with us, which helped out a ton!







Julie was the one in charge of the "decorating committe".
I had so much fun calling her the wedding boss throughout this whole thing.
She wasn't a big fan of the title.


Nancy and Shelley were the ladies with the
know how in the flower department.


Every other chair had a black ribbon tied on it,
so I spent a lot of time tying bows.


I think it turned out beautifully!!

It took a lot of time, and I was exhausted yesterday,
but it was a lot of fun too.










3 comments:

Madisen Wright said...

We did such a good job! I would like to be addressed as "the Wedding Boss" from now on. I think I earned the title. That was a lot of fun. The best part was doing it with my friends. I am not looking for another decorating job for a long time. I am tired too! I think I will stick to being "the cookie boss"... Julie

Susan Seel said...

I think that you should have called her "Franck" (from the Father of the Bride) ... It did look beautiful ... and it looked like a lot of fun! Su

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Tracy picked a good team. Good job, you guys ;)