Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Badminton Anyone?

With summer break here we were trying to think
of some activities the kids would enjoy.
While Kailtyn and I were at Target one day we found
a badminton/volleyball set that looked like fun.
As soon as we put the net up in the backyard the kids
have loved it and their game has been improving everyday!




Zac and Lauren were over the other day and they
played many doubles matches.
My favorite part was the way they gave each other a High 5
with their rackets when they made a great play.






Mike and Dottie (the rabbit) joined in for awhile too.


At the end of a good match there is nothing like a courtside BBQ dinner.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Logan's face on the the last picture, that BBQ must of been good! (:

Madisen Wright said...

I am sad I missed out on the fun!

Madisen Wright said...

Too Cute! I love all you fun summer posts. We are still waiting for the poll though. What cute posts those would be, KoKo...Julie

Madisen Wright said...

Sorry, that was POOL not poll. oops! Julie

Grandma J. said...

That badminton game looks like a barrel of fun. I hope I can come over and play with you sometime. I'm not sure I will any good at it, but I would love to try.

Kris said...

I LOVE badmitton, I am totally comming over to take someone on! Who is the reining champ?! Also I am needing Katilyn to come over and babysit for me twice a week, is she in??...Logan can come to and slip and slide with Max!