Thursday, July 5, 2012

Third Year Campers

Kaitlyn and I just finished our 3rd year at girls camp.
As a 3rd year Kaitlyn went on an overnight backpacking hike.

Kaitlyn, Kara and Joanne before their hike.


Kaitlyn's hiking group.



Back from their hike - they survived - and even had fun!

Our ward after campfire.








I was happy to be back in crafts again this year.



Aylish being crafty.





 Joanne


Paige


This is where I spent a lot of my week -
cleaning bowls and paint brushes at this sink.


I don't know why, but I thought it was cool - very campy and rustic :)


This was this years craft project.
The girls painted a block of wood and then decopauged a picture of the temple
that said, "I'm Going There Someday". 
The girls seemed to enjoy their time at the craft shack.


Kaper time - washing the dishes.


Singing for their food.


My idea of ending a week at girls camp :)


I looked forward to getting my nails done all week.  It was a great time to visit with Kaitlyn and talk about our week - even though we were both there together we don't get a chance to spend much time talking at camp.  My favorite part of camp every year is watching Kaitlyn try things she's never done before and to see her having a great time!

No comments:

Blog Archive