Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Walk Through The American Revolution

In 5th grade the students do "A Walk Through The American Revolution".
They dress up in costumes and memorize parts.
Logan was Captain Parker and John Adams.


His lines for John Adams were..."I played a major part in the adoption of The Declaration of Independence.  My wife Abigail and I were outspoken on the separation from Great Britain.  I was the first vice-president of our new country, I was elected the second president of the United States in 1797.  I died July 4, 1826 at the age of 90.  Thomas Jefferson died the same day. 
That's your history lesson for the day :)


Captain Parker led the Minutemen in the battles of Concord and Lexington.


We borrowed the wig from Grandpa Gwilliam - that's right Grandpa owns a wig.
More than one I think - they work for his Moses costume and the American Revolution.

No comments: