Monday, December 7, 2009

SNOW in Antioch!

I woke up this morning and turned on the news.
They said there was snow in Danville.
I told Mike I wish there was snow in Antioch.
He called me a little while later as he was driving to work
and told me there is snow in Antioch.
I told the kids to hurry up and get ready -
we were going to go play in the snow!
LOOK - there really is snow!

We didn't see much at first,
but kept driving to see what we could find.

It was beautiful and the kids had so much fun.
You can tell by Logan's face he is starting
to get really cold.



Wonder why Logan was getting cold?
Such a Californian in the snow.

Of course we were late for school, but hey
how often do you get to play in the snow in Antioch!










3 comments:

Aub said...

Riley begged me to take him to Danville to see the snow this morning. I had no idea that it was in Antioch though. I might have let him be late for that.

Madisen Wright said...

You lucky ducks you got to skip class to go play in the snow.

Unknown said...

I WISH I would have gone out to see it that early!! Your such a cool mom!

Heres the place I think I got the snow falling code:

* Snow Effect without images-by Kurt Grigg at http://www.btinternet.com/~kurt.grigg/javascript