Sunday, September 13, 2009

Meeting Jack

I was lucky to be able to go up to Idaho with my parents to meet
my new nephew Jack. Kaitlyn sent along a hat she made
for him - it was a perfect fit.

Jack is so little and so sweet.
He was held the entire weekend because everyone wanted their
turn to hold the baby. I'm sure I held him more than my
fair share, but I loved it and so wish they still lived
in California so I could hold him all the time.
Macy and Jack were able to share their big days together.
Macy was baptized and Jack was blessed on
the same day.
Macy looked beautiful and so grown up!
It was great to be able to share the day with them.
Tyson was so excited to see Grandma -
he couldn't get to her fast enough.

Tyson loves his cousin Macy!


Lindsey would let me know when I was holding
the baby more than I should - she wanted her turn too.
But who can blame her when he is so cute!!!





No comments: